Double resin-coated steel bowl
With a granulation enhanced surface, this Double Wall Bowl, designed by Donato D’Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi creates a rich interaction with light that enhances the shape of objects. The arrangement of the granules follows a geometric order generated by the Fibonacci sequence, named after the Italian mathematician who identified the numerical code behind the Golden Ratio. This is one of the main principles that govern shapes in nature.
It’s the perfect bowl to leave on a hall stand almost as a piece of sculpture or fill it with some of your favourite objects.
- Designed in Italy.
- Crafted from steel with an epoxy resin.
- Designed by Donato D’Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi.
- A double bowl that may be used for decorative purposes as well as practical.
- Wash by hand recommended and is not suitable for abrasive cleaners.
- Do not immerse in water for any length of time.
Large 32cm x 9.5cm high
Medium 25cm x 7.3cm high